Intake manifolds

I had somebody weld a big chunk of aluminium in the back of the JH intake manifold, just like TT does, for 20 bucks so I could port it properly for the big throttle body which I never had the chance to install on my former Slegato. (long sentence here...)

I can post pics later, after 01h00 EST, of the TT manifold I have at home.

link be:
<<www.pominville.ca/VW/TT_back.jpg>>

Cheers.

Marc