Merry Chrismas All (public service announcement)

Just got a set for my 4-Runner.  They kick ass...had 'em on my 2 Cherokees.
Worth the extra $$, IMO.  A better choice than the LTX A/T, which were
standard equipment on 90's Cherokees but are more aggressive and noisier =
not as suitable for highway use.