SUPER Rant WAY OT: You Americans...

Yeah, tell that to my relatives. Yesterday there was the surprise visit
from my uncle's family, then two inlaw get togethers today, Christmas eve
is the big deal for the Ukranian side. Then we'll do it all again according
to the Julian calender, and somewhere in there my side has the important
Christmas event, the one with the motorsports content (Boxing Day). And
another turkey here Christmas day, already did some baking and meal prep
this morning.. Yeah, the garage is looking pretty tempting right about now..
Cathy