ot: another gift I know about that I can't open!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneoneeleven!!

Brett and Tony both guessed correctly but Brett won by about 30 min.
:)  Tony, you get a runner up of a Fin du Monde.

Shall I spill the beans or keep the guessing going?  BTW, Brett gave
the answer twice but his final one (which still beat out El T) hit the
nail right on the head with a vengence.