8V Exhaust Manifold question?

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:21:27 -0800 (PST), Neptuno
<neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Well, Inless I am loosing it. I sure dont see a Dual outlet manifold on my car...... Nothing but toilet bowl as far as I can see.  :^(

I just looked under my workbench in a box of miscellaneous parts I
have.. thought there might be my original manifold lurking amongst the
black widow webs, but no.  I have the Euro GTi model I bought from
Techtonics in 1986.  It's a bit bigger in diameter and requires a
different size downpipe.

You will often find the original dual outlet style on ebay.  In fact,
I saw a Euro GTi one yesterday, but I can't seem to locate it today.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9