WOT: This the season for hidden-reverse messages in Jingle Bells

I saw it like two months ago and it failed then as well.  I did click
on it this time as well.  I figured I'd give it a chance (after I sent
that reply).  No dice.  And if you listen closely, right before the
pic switches and the scream starts, you can hear what sounds like
someone taking a deep breath.

I'm sorry T.  :(