pic of me and my car

No no no you got it all wrong.  I shipped the babies.  I drove the R32
and the oldest... I have gone cross country (one way) in each of the
three different Scirocco's and once in the R32.

crazy?  I was crazy once... put me in a rubber room... the worms came
to eat me.  Worms make me crazy!  crazy?  I was crazy once... put me
in a rubber room... the worms came to eat me.  Worms make me crazy!

Modified mantra...
Crazy?  I was crazy once... bought me a vw scirocco, had bloody greasy
knuckles for years, that makes me crazy!  Crazy?  I was crazy once...
owned two sciroccos!  My wife made me sleep on the couch, that made me
crazy... Crazy?  I was crazy once, bought a mk1 I couldn't afford to
fix, the old lady threw car keys at the R32.  I think she's crazy!