From: David Brown [mailto:sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:14 PM
To: scirocco scirocco
Subject: I hate breaking bolts! 8-( Oil pan

Ok so I get my 3A and 9A off the truck this afternoon.  9A in basement
to put on engine stand for tinkering. 3A I decide to pull the Audi Oil
pan off to let it bleed out...( it was still leaking fluids from where
he had recently pulled it)....
Broke 3 frecking oil pan bolts off! 8-( I hate old stuff.  Hey wait a
minute I'm old stuff. 8-)

Lifted them off the truck and moved them around myself BTW. I know my
back is gonna pay for the manly man stuff. LOL
Anyway does anyone have a surefire or good method for getting those
little boogers out of there?  I was thinking blow torch to heat it up
alittle then easyouts. (I hate them)

I sprayed them good with WD40, but I remember someone on here talking
about the wonders of something else????

I figured I'd soak them in Kroil before I seriously wrestle with them
again.  I've got other stuff to do right now instead of messing around
with these blocks.

cheers
David