water leak fixed

My 84 with stock sunroof that my brother is driving did the same thing.  It
sat for a year through an entire winter and never leaked one drop.  But when
by brother came over a few week ago during one of the bigger rain storms he
had a lake under his front seats.  I mean the carpet was under about 1" of
H2O.  I am assuming there is a GIANT hole along the fire wall or in the
floor pan since water did not enter the car sitting but while it was
moving.  Did not have time to pull the carpet and look for the culprit since
that was the day I just got my Wii :)  My point being that if you spray your
car make sure you do it from every possible angle just like water would be
if you were driving through it.
Totally agree on the vapor  barriers.  They have rolls of thick plastic at
home depot and spray adhesive also.  Easy 1/2 day project.
New window scrapers would be nice but are impossible to find and $.  I heard
to look for Cabriolet ones since you can still get them rather cheap, just
have to cut them to fit since they are too long.

Tonights mission is to drive 40 miles south to my state's capitol,
Salem, and get a pair of leather Corrado seats for $100, YUMMY.  Then
tomorrow night drive to Hillsboro and get a 9A bottom end for $150.  God I
love Craig's List!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4