got me a 9A and 3A blocks

3A stock CR is 10:1 or maybe alittle higher.
With a 1.8L 16V head the CR would be ~7.9:1
Dan

From: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com>
To: "scirocco scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:42 AM
Subject: got me a 9A and 3A blocks

Just picked them up today aka yesterday. 20hr drive!

Anyway the 3A has dished pistons. I'm sure I remember this being covered here recently, but what was the stock compression on the 3A and what would it be with 16v 1.8 head on it?

I'll take a look at it better today after some ZZZ. I'm alittle tired 8-)

David