Public thanks / new addition

Well, I must confess that I have a soft spot for this car, partly because
its arrival in Behrle's driveway meant he had to sell Klaus. Behrle still
has a real pretty Cabby, so he's got some A1 goodness to tide him over, but
I do feel bad for him. At least he knows his cars are being well loved.
Daun's wanted this car from before it arrived in Ohio, it is a pretty
thing. Not for me though, one silver one is enough!
Cathy