Public thanks / new addition

I have to extend a big "thank you" to our fellow lister
Behrle Hubbuch.  Ever since he picked up his Cosmos Silver
'81 S "Dieter" in Texas back in 2003, I've been pestering
him occasionally to let me add it to my collection.

He called me last Monday and told me he was going to have
to sell it.

So as of this evening, I have a beautiful little Mk 1 in
the hangar.  I spent a little time just going over the car
looking for things that need attention.  So far nothing
terribly major.  I will probably be looking for an exhaust
before long, one fuel line is chafing near the fuel pump so
I'll re-route that, one cv boot is ripped, and he's
reportedly waaaay due for an oil change.  And then there's
the cleaning.  While it is pretty clean, it has been doing
daily driver duty for much of Behrle's ownership and could
use a good vacuum / shampoo etc.

I've already modded it too.  Way old-skool Momo steering
wheel and golf-ball shift knob are installed.

So who's going to buy my '80???  I could use the cash to
help recover from the hole that was just knocked in my
wallet!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172