first post on the list.

Welcome up.  I'm confused - I  know there's spraybombb, 'lilspraybomb
and someone names not Rich?

Wait... *sips coffee*  It's becoming clearer..
This is Rich, the dad, bitchin' black mk2, posting from his kids gmail account?
I think I got it...

Have we invited you to Cincy 07 yet?  It's the first weekend in June,
mark your calendar now!

GP