WTB: well ya know...I'm going crazy

I went and looked at this *<*
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/247930681.html> one this morning.  He
said he would take $1000.  Pretty straight for a 83.  Small pry jobs from
thieves on both door handles, blue paint fading but no apparent surface rust
(did not look hard though since I was not planning on buying this vehicle)
or dents.  Blue dash severly cracked but blue plaid seats in good condition,
one minimal rip in vinal on driver side left bolster.  Must have the stock
1.7 or 1.8 with AC.  Was missing the rear wing but not hard to source.
With a set of rims it would be a decent daily driver or the start of a good
project.  Owner said he drives it daily and is very reliable.  He has a MK2
GTI VR6 conversion being completed this week so it will be sitting.
Emissions tags run out on it this month.  Ask him for more photos if you are
interested.  I love the cosmoish blue color.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4