WTB: well ya know...I'm going crazy

On 8:23 am 12/17/06 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  We could caravan from the PNW and back.  I'll give you a
> >  ride there...
> >  try to keep up on the way back.  ;)
>
> So does this mean I need to find a non-smoker Mk2 16v?
> Color?  Price range?  Mods?  :)
>
> Cincy is the first weekend of June.  You should definately
> come out here for it if at ALL possible!
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?

Okay, first...Daun, you really need to add this to your resume:

Personal Shopper to Scirocco-L, 199? to present.

And 81S soon to be 16V? What blasphemy is this????

Chris!! Power's still out eh? My sister in law is there....disaster seems
to follow her! Hope you're not to uncomfortable, makes you realize how tied
to the grid we are. We have a lot of shorter ones here, 3-4 hours
generally. 48 hours is a different kettle of fish for sure. Good luck eh?

Oh, and you dont have to be crazy to hang out here, but it helps.

Cathy