Buyer's info for Mk1

Hi all,
    I'm in the market for a good Mk1; have one to check out soon. I'm
wondering what you've found to be common weak areas.
    I'm not terribly concerned about engine/transaxle, electrical,
upholstery, etc. ; anything that can be rebuilt or replaced can be (but any
comments on these areas would be appreciated).
    I'm more thinking in terms of the unit body; what are the spots that
tend to rust after 25 years? Any replacement panels, or fixes?
    The car in question is western, so hopefully little salt damage. Other
than that...?

thanks, Karl

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001