What amount of Powder Coat?

You can't powder coat a header. You'd need to ceramic coat it. Powder
coating can stand tempertures of 400 degree's and below. Anything more and
it will melt. Ceramic coating can be done for about $150. That covers the
media blasting and coating. Comes in a variety of colors. I chose polished
aluminum. Looks killer.

Ceramic coating can stand temps of 1500 degree's and above.