OT: Offline for a couple days

All,
    I may not be online for a couple days.  Seattle got hammered
pretty good and there are like a million homes in the area (no
exageration) without power.  Family is ok but there is no power--so no
heat and no way to cook.  She has the car but it's nearly empty on gas
and she can't really pump gas without power.  Hopefully everyone
behaves and there's no shenanegans.
    My car is at the airport and has a full tank.  I am going to get
her and the kids and drive to a hotel where they have power.  Wish me
luck.  Flight leaves in a few.
Cell phones are still working there at this point, so I may call
someone and let them know we are ok.

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red