Spam?

sand dawg yesterday, vegas today, utah tommorow, spokane friday

busy and mad will "esplain" later.

BTW it wasn't really a suicide... it was more like my addiction to
taco bell--even if I get the gold medal in olympic freestyle shitting.
 It was worth the risk to run for the border.

It has been quiet lately... maybe charlie's in the wire!
lol
Chris