84 scirocco wolfsburg ed

Always check out your Bently manual first and then have a look at Timbo's
web site.  Lots of very good info there.

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/ATStechnotes/clusterlights/clusterlights.htm

You should have paid extra for the non working shift light since it saves
you time figuring out how to disconnect it :)  Although I have a feeling it
is not working due to a loss of power to the entire cluster.  Great to hear
another Scirocco has made it's way to our group.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4