For Sale: 16v SuperSprint Header, now flex joint

Marc & Ben.  Nice work on the addition of the flex joint.  I have to do
a similar replacement to the flex joint on the header I have.  It
currently has the ball and socket set up that either leaks or is too
tight and does not flex.
Rick.

"See: http://getty.net/SuperSprint/

for 8 pictures of the header itself.
The header is one of the few parts kept before it went to the crusher. I
sold it to Ben Harder who added the enormous flex joint and patched a
tiny crack in it before installing it on his crazy-fast Mk1. When he
moved
from a 16v to a 1.8t he sold this back to me because I had the intention
of
adding it to a different 16v that I wound up selling instead."