Sad to ask, but...

I was wondering if anyone was local to help get the car back in running
order. When I'm down on mine, a good drive usually lets me know why I'm so
addicted to begin with. At any rate, it's better for the car to go on to
the next owner intact too, or it may sit for years while every subsequent
owner decides they don't have time and resources to fix it. Blake, good
luck with whatever way you go with it. Of course I hope you'll keep it!

Cathy