Bounced Mail

My email to the list bounced, and here's why:

Hello Peter,

Your email message was blocked because the domain name

Watercooled...

  was referenced in your email and the IP address of that domain or that
domain's nameservers is listed in the SpamHaus SBL of IP addresses belonging
to a spam server. You can verify this listing by performing an IP search
here:

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/index.lasso

  using the IP address that the domain belongs to and the IP address of any
of it's nameservers.  In order to avoid this problem and allow the message
you sent to deliver, you can resend it an change the domain name to
something like

domain(dot)xyz

  Or contact the owner of those domains/nameservers and suggest they contact
SpamHaus and get their IPs delisted.  If you have any further questions or
problems regarding email and outbound spam filtering, please let me know,
and my apologies for any inconvenience this caused.

Regards,
Jonathan Arena