Sad to ask, but...

I've come to the conclusion that my Scirocco needs a new owner.  I really
love the car, but I am not in the position to restore it properly in the
immediate future, and I think it would be wrong to let it rot in my garage.

It's an 88 16v, black.  Needs a new/fixed transmission (sms?) and has a leak
in the distributor seal.  The car is not inspected or registered.

One silver-dollar sized patch of external rust on passenger door, one small
dent below driver's-side windshield pillar (paint not broken).  Usual chips
and nicks for an 88.

New plugs, new high-torque starter, new main fuel pump.

If anyone is interested, please contact me - I'm in Pittsburgh, PA

(I don't expect to recoup the 1500 or so I've put into the car so far, but
I'd like to get a reasonable offer)

sigh.