Ahem... For Gino!

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> When you consider the $125 to $150 cost per wheel to have
> existing wheels
> refinished (never as good as factory), $150 per wheel
> brand new is a
> bargain.

While this may be true, I just don't have an extra $600 I
can plunk down for wheels at the moment.  :(

Realistically, what I'll likely do is make a lot of use of
the blast cabinet and powdercoat oven when the time comes.
I don't think I can find a Paprika Red in powder, but I can
get it in a conventional paint and then use a clear powder
over top which should work very nicely.

Yes it's more work but I'll save a lot of that $600...

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172

Have a burning question?