From: raveracer77 <raveracer77@yahoo.ca>
To: Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com>; Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2006 9:46:22 PM
Subject: Re: How has this not made it to the list?

    Well there's no accounting for taste.  The kit is goofy looking, especially without the front bumper which I have to say really is the worst part.  It appears to be well done at least.  If this upsets you, don't look at this:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2500540

Yes, I've posted and I'm curious to see if manages to make the thing.  Allyn's car has a bit of a featurette on page 6

      Rave Racer
Currently:
NEW!!  91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2