Anyone want something powdercoated?

To answer a couple questions....

We're doing this on an hourly basis - cleaning and coating
- for $25/hr.  So Brendan, it's not so much a "how much
powder" but "how long will it take."  Figure several hours
for wheels.  (3 smaller airplane wheels took about 2-3
hours apiece, but there was a lot of dirt & corrosion to
remove.)

There's lots of colors available (for instance, I went with
a clearcoat on the manifolds after cleaning them, they came
out really nice.)  Let me know what you're thinking and
I'll see if we have it.  If not, we'll try and get it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited