Anyone want something powdercoated?

Hey gang...

Just thought I'd throw this out there.  If anyone's looking
to have something powdercoated, get in touch.  Brad & I
have set up a pretty good little system in the hangar
(including a very nice sized blast cabinet and home-made
oven) and figured we could get some extra use out of them
by helping others with their projects.  Our latest projects
have included the intake manifolds on my 16v, and the
wheels on his Grumman.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172

Have a burning question?