From: Mark F. [mailto:mk1mark@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:05 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Frozen solid Scirocco owner needs DS door glass...

My friend Sean recently moved to Athabasca Alberta, WAY the fuck up in oil
sands territory where it's been -40? C (and also Fahrenheit!) w/ the
windchill lately.  His 85 Mk2 Scirocco apparently HATES the cold...

He had his driver side door window down about two inches and closed the
door, and the glass shattered!  He tried taping some plastic up to keep the
snow out, but it's too damn cold for the tape to stick, so he ended up
slamming the door on a blanket for now...

So, does anyone have a Mk2 driver side door window they'd like to send up to
him?  I have a ton of Mk1 doors, but no extra Mk2's...

Thanks!

Mark.
75
82