is it me?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

Glad I'm not on the road
> like a few on the
> list, that's pretty atypical, eh?!

Sittin' here in my PJs currently.  The forecast has been
looking good (other than headwinds) for taking the Grumman
to Chicago, so we'll make a final check in the morning and
hopefully blast.

Or if not, I guess I could always check out this Mars Red
eBay Scirocco.  Mmmmmm.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172