It lives - scIROCco concept video on google

> I'm
> not sure what they thought Sciroccos were about when they
> "captured" their essence with this.

I'm with you totally. The only similarity that stands out for me is the over-exagerated way the base of the a-pilars blend into the
fender line.  The crazy rear flares are very Rieger-esque, but I doubt they actually researched it thoroughly enough for that to be
the source of the idea.

> Reminds me a lot of a Civic SI - why don't they just make
> that nice a body style on ALL of the civics.

After seeing more photos (Cammisas article, and the video), I think it's growing on me a little, but that roundy shape clashes with
that green big-time.  BTW, the new civics are actually very sweet looking, so much so that I'd still favor that body style over the
Iroc.  Hopefully VW will tweak it 'back' a bit before those body panels start getting stamped out by the thousands.

Al