grounding flowers? - what the heck are they called

On 3:15 pm 08/30/06 "Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to find what I think are called "grounding flowers"
> to no avail.  You'll see them to the bottom left the fuse/relay panel
> area.  I need a couple of those ... haven't found any thus far.
>
> koabi

Ask a botanist! Where would you find one though :P

Rose of grounds I think? There are little ones on the front frame member,
and on a MkI, one up under the dash. But any parts car should have some,
just hit the junkyard. I got a huge-mungous one (Rosa conductivus var
'Giganteus') from our junker B3 Passats. It must have ten "petals" on it.
Cathy, woozy from too much landscraping...