How not to install Megasquirt

Can't_look_away.....it's like a train wreck! So thoughts that passed
through my head: It'd better be damned fast if it looks like that...I bet
he has more than his share of "setup time"....hope that's a new master
cylinder, or it'll be a bitch of a job to find it.....and I love the one
little independant thinker of a wire that just has to go overtop of the
metal, it actually looks like it loops back over ....having said that, I
still have a bit of a rat's nest in my stockish harness there too....:)
Cathy