the new 'Roc

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that they brought it back. Geez, can't they
just keep the name? Iroc? Makes me think of Camaro's and rednecks. I'd
rather not be associated with rednecks and Camaro's. If I lived in Kentucky
or something I may have a different outlook.

Maybe VW's trying to cater to the redneck crowd by slipping a VW in there
with the name Iroc. That is the only thing I can think of. There is a huge
untapped market of Nascar lovin rednecks. Maybe that is there game.

My two cents.