What a fun weekend!

Weekend started out Friday night at my G/F house with a quick spark plug
change to a colder plug on my 20V Jetta.  I pulled the plugs two weeks ago
to find them looking lean.  I've also been having problems with the spark
plug wires pulling  up on me.

Saturday, up and out of the house at 7am for a Auto-X test & tune.  I had
such a great time, $35.00 for unlimited runs for the day.  I ran 6 runs in
the morning before running into some tire trouble.  The outer tread started
to flake off on the DS front front.  So I swapped a front for a rear and by
2:00 I was ready to go at it again. (Not bad for stock tires with 55K on
them)  I ran another 8 or so runs until that tire started doing the same.
So I was on my way home at 3:30 and looking for a tire shop that was still
opened.  I find one, but they said they had to many cars in line and
couldn't fit me in..  (argggg).

I get to my house at 4:30 and people are on there way over for a little BBQ
that starts at 5:00pm.
My Cousin shows up with another new car third one this year..  But lucky for
me he asks if I would be interested in his old TT 6 Spokes wheels..  Of
course I am interested.  $200 with brand new tires!   Plans to pick those up
this week are set.

Then yesterday there was a local VW Show!  Not the biggest around my area
but there was a good 50-75 cars.  Some very sick looking Air-cooled stuff.
There was a handful of Scirocco but nothing to special that really caught my
eyes.  (And no good Vendor parts either).  Got home and began some work on
the rabbit.  Spot Welds got drilled out on the Front radiator support for
the single round conversion.  Will hopefully have the other welds cut
tonight inside the frame rails.

This week will be much of the same with working on the Rabbit.  I know its
not a Scirocco but it's still an A1!

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI