Selgato on Ebay in Ohio

--- "David Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
wrote:

Since the car is already
> here (and apparently
> been here for three years,) but appears to not have been
> brought into the US
> correctly, it may be a problem trying to get it legal.

In reading his listing, I'm not wondering if the seller is
actually Canadian, living in the U.S.  That would make it a
LOT easier.

> Someone needs to get this one and do their best to get it
> legal.  Daun may
> actually be able to help since he went through this last
> year.  I am sure he
> is having too much fun at TDN to get involved this
> weekend though.

I'm MORE than willing to help out.  The car appears to be
in the Cleveland area, which we will be driving near on
Monday....

I need to contact the seller to let him know that whoever
ends up with it should contact me for some help.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172