Julie's FUN day

Its more than an addiction. Its an affliction....
I changed out BOTH the DS & PS struts/springs and bearings, by dropping the stuff from Draco and swapping it over.
Man what a difference. No bottoming out and the steering WORKS!
2:15 hours of labor for that. Now I can do the wheel bearings in comfort when it arrives.

Moved the battery to the trunk via 1`ga cable and a 150 circuit breaker to the front. The battery cables no longer hit the fuel filter and it can move forward a bit.

I desperately need a shower.....

Draco - 1981 MKI w 2L 16v
Shadow - 1985 Wolfsburg MKII
UnNamed - 1987 2L 16v MKII