More Amp-erage

--- "John S. Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:

> It is also good to run heavier speaker wire than the
> stock. 14 gauge is
> usually a reasonable alternative, although 12 gauge is
> preferable.

Ahem, while cleaning the car last night I noticed that I
have melted a lot of insulation off the ground wire.  This
stems from the larger amp I recently installed in a hurry,
not thinking about upgrading the wire.  That will have to
be remedied today, since a roadtrip is immenent.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172