TDN, What, nobody's coming now?

There is a good chance I will wait around at Jason's place on Friday until he gets off work... so
if you get to his place before 1ish, then you can just caravan with us.

I would really like to be at Cathy's by 5-6 latest... the earlier the better!

Anson, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, k?  We'll figure out a plan.

Ben