16V auto passat TB - nipple for butterfly bypass?

Wutup, Markus -

A couple things I ran into:

Actually, first a question - are you running KS ignition?

- nipple is not a bypass (at least on my T/B). The screw depth modulates how
much air gets by at idle - there should be a gap in TB mounting plate
illustrating this. I can't imagine why yours wouldn't have the screw. Get an
Audi 80 TB - has everything you need and the switches too...The T/B is still a
work in progress on my swap. I made a custom linkage with a heim joint to clear
the rain tray (using a fox manifold w/ coldstart injector relocated to OEM
location). I sawed off some of the stalk for the idle screw but cut too much
off! DOH! now the screw backs out after lots of miles...   :-/

- I accidentally unplugged the O2 control unit. It makes it idle like crap if
at all!

Not sure if that helps, but good luck w/ it - JT