Relays: Turn Signal & Rear Wiper

   ever since i've had my '85 i always thought the turn signals flashed
a little faster than most. compared to my '86 and the gf's '85 cabriolet
the difference is quite noticeable (say 1.25 flashes for every 1 flash
on the other cars). i've tried changing relays and emergency light
switches with no luck. the strange thing is that when i turn the hazards
on the light all flash slowly.
   also, both my old '85 &'86 had an intermittent rear wiper like the
golfs. my '85 seems to be lacking this feature. again, i've tried
swapping relays with no effect.
   etka only lists one relay for the rear wiper and the alternative
relay number for the emergency lights is too new to be of consequence.
likewise there is only one emergency light switch available. and ideas
on the above conundrums?

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com