Dyno tuning

Dan Bubb wrote:
> So, what part of a Scirocco would you connect the chain to??
1) One end is attached to Salty Weasel's reinforcement plate in front,
one or two loops around the engine, and then the other end is attached
to Cheap Ass Ron's (TM) rear sway bar plate.
2) Cross breed it with an old Chevrolet. (Do they still make cars with
frames?)

Actually, on our cars I think a snubber on the firewall could be done.
(The tops of our engines lean back on acceleration, right?)

Anyway, the concept is to allow reasonably flexible motor mounts but
limit engine travel under extreme conditions.

> Don't worry. He launches it! Twisted one of the axles in one of my cars in
> two.
Smart kid. He knows not to do it with his OWN car.

Chris