So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

I'm cleaning house, preparing to pick my wife and brother up at the airport on their return from
England.  Great time for her to be there.  She's only been moderately freaked out so I give her
credit for that.

Still pondering heavily on selling Victor Jr.  Very heavily.

Hope they're having fun - need pics!

Cheapass Ron