brake cylinders

If I were you, and I had a week to wait? I'd be hitting up anything I
thought I'd be needing to move for the brake job with Kroil or something
like it, like bleeder screws on the ones that are staying, and the
bolts/fittings on those wheel cylinders. A week long marinade in penetrant
of your choice will make life so much better!
Cathy :)