Wanted dual car trailer for $2006 challenge (Oct 26)

Hey guys/gals

We have two cars to compete this year. But with the price of gas being
out freaking rageous. I'm starting to look for an alternative to 2x
trucks, 2x trailers, 2x cars.

We have access to a 4 door  Dually 1-ton with a 5th wheel or huge
frame hitch. But we dont think both sciroccos will fit in the big
trailer.. I think its like 1 foot short with the bumpers off.

So I'm looking for a trailer to borrow/rent for the race.  Gas is
looking like $400 for each truck. That give you some price range.

Brian