brake cylinders

Going back to my brakes and finally getting the stupid things pulled
appart (skipping the part where it says to press the brake peddle to
see...) I found that the cylinder was leaking. One of the little pistons
wanted to stick out, and when I pressed it in a little it leaked and
wanted to push back out. The book says that if they leak they need to be
replaced so here I am asking more questions.

Looking online I found $9 cylinders, ~$15 cylinders, and $30+ cylinders.
Is there that much of a difference?  The Raybestos versions ($9 and $18
each) only have a 3 month warranty when all the others (Beck/Arnley, Tru
Torque, and Bendix) have a 1 year warranty. Aside from that I have no
idea if one brand is any better than the other.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: