Brian's gathering

Hi Everyone,

  Because I'm a newbie on the group and more than likely missed the original thread, where/when is this event being held? I'd gladly bring the '80 out if it's not too far from me.

  Thanks,

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Passat GLX Wagon

Page <vwleadfoot@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am lurking...not monitoring;-)

Not expecting you to bring food but needless to say
that there are grocery stores within a 5 min drive and
pizza deliveries/restaurants. I have not made
provisions to feed everyone. I do have a gas grill and
I am sure we will be able to put a nice feast on. We
may have some kids crabbing, anoyones else's kids will
be welcome to join. If you are motivated to make/bring
something I am sure I can make room in the fridge
until it is eaten. For the time being, bring
something to keep you stomach busy, but my plan was
for us all to get in together on dinner each night.
We may even do a cruise for breakfast on one of the
days. we'll see what everyone feels like doing.

Brian