  From: Miller, Chris
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:09 AM
  Subject: wheel bearing tool

  Any recommendations on buying a bearing tool?  I need to do a few cars,
  front drive and all wheel drive like my Audi.  Figure it's worth the
  investment versus paying a shop the equivalent price of the tool...
  I've seen a few but have no idea of their quality.
  Here's a link to the OTC style.
  http://www.ntxtools.com/network-tool-warehouse/otc-6537.html

  I'm hoping to find one closer to $200.

  Chris