Real Oettinger MkI GTI in mexico...ebay!

Totally, the rallye golf doesn't really do too much for me anyway but this
car is way more rare. I've only seen two of these motors in my life. Once at
WaterWagens last year and now in this GTI. Pretty trick. The uniqueness of
this is the biggest factor. It would be like finding a ABT Mark I Golf over
here. I know there out there since my old mechanic had a GTI that had a ton
of ABT stuff on it from back in the early eighty's I'm sure they made
something similar but without the motor mods to that extreme.

That intake is insane. Would be a nice collectors car that you could take
out on weekends for SCCA fun. Bet stock it would be pretty speedy.

Man, I'm totally second guessing my M3. I love it but really like this golf
too. What am I talking about? I have an M3.
Sure would like three cars. Rocco, Oettinger GTI and E36 M3. Man..... what's
the lotto up to?