Rare, red and in two parts....

Yep, I have a nice red vinyl, two part, very nice, Northern MkII hatch
cover. First guy to contact me gets it. Unless the first guy isn't Tony,
that is :)
Tony, it always amazes me how the whole internet thing gets stuff where it
needs to be, drop me a line eh? It's here, we should figure out how it gets
there eh?
Cathy, parts broker to the south

PS, any of you southern guys have a hookup for a bunch of clean rust free
Jetta II metal? LMK, the kid is looking. And on a side note? Yeah, it's not
a good thing when you're blowing steam in a Jetta, is it? C.